Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Goodiebox DK June 2012

I recieved the Goodiebox for June and I love some of these thing A LOT. I ended up giving my mum the Goodiebox for May for Mother's Day, but I'm going to keep most of the things in this Goodiebox. I have tried and tested two of these things already and I really love them. 
In the box is Weleda's pomegranate firming night cream - a organic night cream that I can't wait to try. It smells lovely of pomegranate. 
There's also a hand creme from Comwell that's organic - I don't really like the smell of it, but it really hydrates hands without being greasy. 
My favorite product is the echinacea creme by A. Vogel. It hydrates without any greasiness and it heals the skin and can be used on blemishes too. It really made my skin feel and look more beautiful in just a day. I really, really love this stuff. It also healed my skin that broke out after my trip to London. Must get some more, when I run out of this. 
The Maxfactor glossfinity nailpolish in disco pink is really lovely. I wore it on the picture with my nailring giveaway and it really has a glossy finish and you could wear it with only one coat. 
There's also 3 testers on L'oreal's professionnel absolut repair cellular. -A shampoo, a masque and a cleansing balm. -Can't wait to try them. My hair is dry so I need some repair and moisture.


7 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this before- looks interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think you can get the goodiebox in a lot of countries:) Just google it

      Delete
  2. Hey! Have you seen the new danish alternativ to Goodiebox? They're called Luxe Box, and makes custom-made goodie bag with garanti for exclusive products. It's seems very cool!

    Tjec them out on www.luxebox.dk or Facebook.com/luxeboxdenmark

    KH

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cosmetics you mentioned in the pics does it work well for your skin, please visit our website What Are My Colors
    we deal with beauty secrets that match for different skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids Superfood Powder can be really helpful if your kids are not getting enough nutrition

    ReplyDelete