Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In the Coveteur - Whitney Port











We first knew Whitney Port from her part on The Hills and The City and now as a desinger for Whitney Eve. Whitney's fashion sense is sweet, girly, comfortable and colorful. Her closet is full of colors and is a mix of pastels and bright colors. I love the fact that she mixes high with lows. She has an upcoming jewelry-line called Bits & Bobs - the chains in the last pic is from this line. -Can't wait to see more. To see the interview and all the beautiful pictures go HERE



5 comments:

  1. awesome pictures and those wardrobe spaces are cool!!

    great blog :)

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream is to have a collections in fashion, to have a lot of clothes, shoes, dresses, bags, etc. Like this blog, truly entertained me to fulfill my dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome collection. I love your fashionable life and your chic dresses and shows. I have followed you, and here is my blog http://fashiontipsofgaby.blogspot.com/
    . I really hope you can have a look and love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Step out in style – when you slip on the womens beach shorts you are going to fall in love! Classic design, utmost focus on style and quality, and a lifetime guarantee – what more can anyone want? Be assured of a good time when you wear these – and see the others gaze in envy!

    ReplyDelete